DuVine Cycling + Adventure Company
DuVine’s luxury bike tours focus on exceptional food and wine experiences, thoughtfully designed itineraries, and top-quality gear and support. With cycling guides who understand each region deeply and offer up their personal community, DuVine is tapped into the family-run restaurants, less-traveled routes, and boutique accommodations—like farmhouses or live-aboard yachts. With destinations in Europe, the USA, Latin America, Asia, and Africa, the DuVine experience offers a deeper understanding of a region that transcends tourism, full of simple, genuine, and intimate moments that you can carry with you always.
DuVine is fascinated with local character and culture. Their bike tours are an opportunity to refresh your perception of the world, connect with people as if you’re family or long-lost friends, and truly find your place at the table.
There’s no detail too small, no surprise too extraordinary, and no nuance too subtle when they set the stage for your memories—it’s what earned them the distinction of a World’s Best Tour Operator from Travel + Leisure in 2020, 2018, and 2017. They bypass main roads in favor of going off the beaten path, open the doors to places you may never have found on your own, and pave the road to lasting memories with gorgeous hotels, enlightening activities, transcendent culinary experiences, and kind and passionate people.
Alps, Alsace, Bordeaux, Brittany, Burgundy, Champagne, Corsica, Dordogne, Loire, Normandy, Provence, Pyrenees
Cinque Terre, Dolomites, Piedmont, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto
Arizona, Aspen, California, Crater Lake, Hudson Valley, Maine, Maui, New Mexico, San Juan Islands, Shenandoah Valley, Tennessee, Vermont, Zion
Morocco, South Africa
Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Scotland, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey
SPAIN + PORTUGAL
Andalucía, Canary Islands, Costa Brava, Mallorca, Rioja, Alentejo, Algarve, Azores, Douro Valley
Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador + Galápagos, Peru, Uruguay
Our signature bike tours have been meticulously perfected over time to become unique expressions of each region. We hand-select the most scenic routes, immersive activities, delicious meals, and luxurious hotels.
Our culinary itineraries feed the appetite of discerning gourmands through cooking classes, hands-on harvests, special tastings, and rides hosted by world-famous chefs and sommeliers.
Families form lifelong memories on a private vacation designed for all ages, with activities that are fun and enlightening for everyone.
With two or more days of activities that go beyond the bike, +Adventure trips offer action- packed, multi-sport experiences.
Performance cyclists can test their mettle on legendary cycling routes around the world where the climb is king.
Cycle & Sail
Explore coasts and islands by land and by sea on a lavish private yacht. Depart for daily rides, then return to secluded moorings to swim, dine under the stars, and sleep onboard.
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- Gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection
- Bike helmet
- Complimentary DuVine gear,including a custom cycling jersey, DuVine t-shirt, waterROAD bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- GPS in most destinations
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratituies for baggage, porters, and hotel service
- A complimentary custom DuVine cycling jersey + a pair of DuVine Cycling shorts (value of shorts is $100 USD). Clients who do not want shorts may choose a $100 credit to our online gear store.
All benefits are subject to alteration, availability, and blackout dates; may be withdrawn or changed without notice; and may not be combinable with other offers. All products may not be available in all markets.