Cycling + Adventure Co.
DuVine is delighted to introduce a new trip in the Great Smoky Mountains with accommodations at Blackberry Farm, one of America’s greatest hidden treasures. Sublimely located in Walland, Tennessee, Blackberry Farm is the backdrop to four unforgettable days of cycling with DuVine.
In addition to the property’s James Beard Award-winning restaurant, sumptuous spa, and gorgeous grounds, our local guides reveal the surrounding area by bicycle on two very special departures this May and November. Don’t miss a rare opportunity to reserve this coveted retreat.
A Celebrated Resort – Blackberry Farm offers breathtaking scenery, decadent cuisine, and pleasurable pastimes on 4,200 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Spend three blissful nights in a Blackberry state of mind at this luxurious Relais & Châteaux hotel.
Deeply Rooted Dining – Blackberry Farm’s multi course menus showcase Foothills Cuisine, rooted in Appalachian ingredients from around the region. And with a impressive wine program, unrivaled selection of spirits, and beers from Blackberry Farm Brewery, your après velocity options are endless.
Cycling the Smokies – Riverfront rides, farm loops, mountain meadows, and traffic-free climbs; the experience in the saddle are staggering. Along the way, meet larger-the-life locals like the artisan who handcrafts dulcimers and the owners of a legendary general store.
Images: Duvine Cycling + Adventure Co.
Inclusions & Details
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 3 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection
- Bike helmet
- Complimentary DuVine gear, including a custom cycling jersey, DuVine t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
Contact us here for pricing, dates and more information.