Half Moon – Jamaica
Half Moon, the Caribbean’s most iconic destination, is set on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront. Half Moon offers individually appointed rooms, suites, and villas – most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests enjoy extensive offerings, including the largest spa oasis in the Caribbean, an 18-hole championship golf course, the Sugar Mill (designated Jamaica’s best restaurant), an equestrian center, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, and water sports. Your little ones will have lots to enjoy at the Anancy Children’s Village and at Half Moon’s restaurants, with specially curated children’s menus.
Stay More Save More Offer includes:
· Accommodation at Rose Hall Villas
· Stay 2 – 3 Nights and Save 20%
· Stay 4 – 5 Nights and Save 25%
· Stay 7 Nights or more and Save 30%
Terms and conditions:
· No Minimum stay required.
· 48 hours Advance purchase required.
· 48 hours Cancellation required.
· Appropriate rate modifications will apply on length of stay reductions including early departures.
· Applies to new bookings only
Rooms & Suites: Length of stay is flexible over the Festive Season (December 20 – January 2); minimum length of stay may apply to certain dates.
Villas: A minimum stay of 12 nights applies during the Festive Season (December 20 – January 2).
Minimum length of stay may apply during Presidents’ Week, Easter and Thanksgiving periods.
*Conditions and limitations apply.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call us at 386-547-0830 to book your Half Moon ~ Jamaica vacation.
Click here to send booking request.